Tuesday 2 February 2016

Make up & costume for Mia.

Today I'm going to be looking at the makeup ideas for the main character in my film. Her name is Mia and she is a young girl who is possessed. 

I want her to look pale and "Ill looking" as if she has had all the colour in her face,sucked out of her. Taking the redness out of her lips and the colour in her eyes out. 

Here is an idea I found on the Internet: 
I will be testing this makeup on myself very soon and will be posting it up on my blog. 
I want Mia to be wearing a white night gown to emphasise how drained of life she is. Also Mia never leaves the downstairs basement so she doesn't need to be wearing clothes. Here is the style I want : 
I will probably buy one of these from a charity shop as I never see many in shops nowadays. 

I'll let you know how my makeup trail went in a few days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment