Wednesday 2 December 2015

POS thriller opening!



I have decided to work with the same people I created my preliminary task with! As for one, they are my friends and secondly we all bring different  qualities to our group.


I bring the acting, as I took drama as Gcse and I don't mind being in front of the camera and I know how to work the editing in post-production as well as being creative.


Olivia brings creative ideas as she loves watching horror films and she is very good with the camera as she did the filming in our preliminary task. 


And finally Shannon brings creative ideas and knows how to produce music that will fit the mood and genre.


Together as a group we work well as we don't get offended if we well each other our opinions.
I think working with these two will be great and we will produce a piece of work that will be creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment