Wednesday 28 October 2015

Q3

 Areas For Development!

How do I think my task could be improved?
To answer this question is very hard as part of me would change a lot of things on this task, but let’s be realistic this was the first time of doing anything like this. However as proud as I am of this task there are things that really bug me every time I watch my task as they are all simple things that could be changed without much of the time we had being taken up.

The first thing in my task I would develop on or simply change is how, my shoes change. One minuet I’m wearing shoes and then I’m wearing boots. This is very unnoticeable and up to yet no one has mentioned it to me when anyone else has watched it. Here I’ll show you.

At the start of the film I’m wearing black shoes.  



Then seconds later as I sit down and cross my legs, very vaguely you see a boot

Even though this is not very noticeable it stops continuity .

No comments:

Post a Comment