Friday 18 September 2015

My First Blog!

Hey!,my names Phoebe and this is my first blog,this is completely new to me and i am kind of worried if its going to be terrible! but here goes nothing...



So you're probably wondering who i really am. I'm more than likely your average teenage girl,how exciting? Nope ,thought so.

This seemed easy but now I have to actually write something, I have no idea what to put. Well i will tell you a little something about my life. At the moment I'm starting a new chapter in my life which is starting sixthform. Wow that sounds weird to say,because i didn't think i would be able to get here,but it shows that hard work pays off. Anyway starting sixthform was so nerve racking because everything is different : new subjects,new teachers,new friends. Thinking about it ,its not all bad, because even though I'm nervous i am also excited for everything.





I have many interests such as music.Without music i don't know what I'd do, probably be really angry all the time. I'm joking.
The main reason I decided to take AS Media Studies,
Is  the media includes a lot of music as you find music in every film,advert,TV program there is music. And the music is used to set the atmosphere,with out music movies wouldn't be as powerful. I am also a very creative person,who doesn't mind being in front of the camera.  



Following on, another interest is watching my favorite TV show 'American Horror Story'. I am slightly obsessed. Its not healthy.



 I am a very creative i enjoy dancing,acting and singing. (This doesn't mean I can actually sing)





For AS Media Studies,we make a opening for a thriller movie and a music video which seems very fun and exciting. And with my best friend of 13 years beside me doing this I can say, it is going to be very interesting! Whether that is a good or a bad thing is up to you!


peace out.




1 comment:

  1. This post is really amazing
    Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
    As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.

    ReplyDelete